Oh the joys of being pregnant. In the summer. In the south. Since I hate the heat and humidity regardless of my maternal state, you can find me living in dresses all summer long.
While I’ve definitely picked up my share of maternity clothes, I have found that some styles of non maternity dresses still work just fine for me and my growing baby bump. In particular, ruched, maxi, and looser shift dresses all seem to work pretty well still. The cut on them isn’t as ideal as a maternity dress, but sometimes the styles available in maternity sizes just don’t cut it, nor do you want to buy a completely new wardrobe.
Below are a few dresses that I have in my wardrobe and kept on rotation throughout my pregnancy, as well as a few other similar styles.
1. Leith Ruched Body-Con Tank Dress
2. Bobeau Back Cutout T-Shirt Dress
3. Madewell Jersey Tank Dress
4. Free People Printed Maxi Dress
5. ONE by Pink Stitch Resort Maxi Dress
6. Michael Stars Racerback Midi Dress